Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

They're Baaack!

The Chiefs are home again!  Not that I've been able to catch very much of their play. I had to do something with TV Stevie on Tuesday night, so we didn't get to the stadium until the top of the 8th inning. And tonight (Wednesday) I had a meeting that ran until about 8:15, and the game was in the middle of the 7th by the time I arrived. But the Chiefs won tonight, and against Louisville, too.

As late as I was, I still beat Sandee to ballpark. We yelled to first base coach Jeff Frazier and got a wave from him. And as late as Sandee was, she arrived before Suspect.

After the game, we noticed a young boy running the bases. Turns out it was Adam Fox's son. We watched Adam and his son play out in left field. I grabbed my camera, but the batteries were dead, so I used my cellphone instead to capture the moment.
It was one of those moments that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. We could have stayed at the stadium all night, watching, but they wanted to lock up and go home, so we had to leave, too.

No comments: