The First Base Coach Cheer:
- Adam Fox -- a little wave
- Tug Hulett -- a smile
- Jesus Flores -- talking to players in the vistors dugout
- the woman walking by us with a tray filled with condiments. Nothing else. Just ketchup & mustard.
- Pena (Hassan) pitching against Pena (Ramiro), followed a couple of innings later by Flores (Randy) pitching against Flores (Jesus). (Maven called out, "Come on Pena!", so I asked him, "Which one?")
- Cheering when the 1st base coach and the batter have the same first name: Chris Marrero and Chris McConnell (last night); Jesus Valdez and Jesus Flores (today).
- Carlos Maldando played today. Go Carlos!
|Carlos at bat|
|Carlos Maldonado ready for 1st game pitch|
"Grizz" from 30 Rock was on hand for the National Kidney Foundation.
|"Grizz" throws out first pitch|
Kei Igawa was the Yankees' starting pitcher. When his name was announced, there was a collective gasp throughout the stadium.
|Camo or used cat litter?|
Two former co-workers have told me that they're reading this blog! YaY Kevin and "Flanders"!