Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rumors and Conjecture

Say it ain't so! Rumor has it that Tommy Milone and ::sob:: Brad Peacock could be called up to Washington this weekend to pitch against the Mets!

No! No! No!

It's bad enough that there are only two home games left. How much worse can it be if we don't see Brad in person again this season?

I mean, I'm really happy he's pitching so well. And I know the Nats drafted him for themselves, not for us, but this is a prime example of the downside of being a fan of Triple A Baseball: you never know what your team is going to look like.

Yes, I have Brad's autograph on my hat. 

Yes, I have this photo of Sandee and me that was taken with him.



But I'd like to see him in a Chiefs uniform for the rest of the season. There's plenty of time left in the MLB season for him to play for Washington. Is it too much for a fan to ask?

No comments: